If you are having thoughts of suicide,
Dial 988 for the Crisis Line.
If you are in immediate danger of harming or killing yourself or others,
please call 911
or ask someone to take you to the nearest Emergency Room.
The following crisis resources are available if you are not at imminent risk of harm:
1) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) Available 24/7 (Press 1 for Veterans line)
2) Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (800-784-2433). For TTY-Hearing and Speech Impaired: 800-799-4TTY (-4889).
3) Crisis Text Line: Text the word GO to 741-741 and a trained crisis counselor will begin texting with you.
4) The Trevor Project Lifeline for LGBTQIA+ Youth: 1-866-488-7386
5) Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or Text TalkWithUs to 66746 sponsored by SAMHSA
6) National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) in more than 200 languages, or chat online at www.thehotline.org
7) National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline: 1-800-931-2237. Hours: M-TH 11AM-9PM EST, Fri 9AM-5PM EST. Online chat M-TH 9AM-9PM EST and Fri 9AM-5PM at nationaleatingdiorders.org.
8) National Alliance on Mental Illness / NAMI HelpLine for family members and caregivers of those with mental illness: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
9) Warmlines: http://www.warmline.org
10) Dial 2-1-1 USA National Services: 24/7/365, 180 languages. Crisis and Emergency; Disaster Assistance; Food, Health, Housing, Utilities, Jobs; Jobs, Reentry, Veterans, etc. Funded by the United Way.
Your privacy and confidentiality are extremely important to us. We use a secure Electronic Health Record (EHR) called SimplePractice. You are entitled to understand our Notice of Privacy Policies and Practices, available here.
Informed Consent for Treatment
We invite you to be an active participant in your treatment. You have a right to understand the risks and benefits of psychotherapy. We will discuss your rights and responsibilities as we begin your treatment. Our Disclosure Statement detailing all the practice policies and procedures is available upon request.
Group NPI: 1760917223
Indiv NPI: 1114390267
Illinois License: 149.021670
Maryland License: 21304
Photo by Gautam Krishnan on Unsplash