If you are in immediate danger of harming or killing yourself or others,
please call 911
or ask someone to take you to the nearest Emergency Room.
The following crisis resources are available if you are not at imminent risk of harm:
1) National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-TALK (8255) Available 24/7 (Press 1 for Veterans line)
2) Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE (800-784-2433). For TTY-Hearing and Speech Impaired: 800-799-4TTY (-4889).
3) Crisis Text Line: Text the word GO to 741-741 and a trained crisis counselor will begin texting with you.
4) The Trevor Project Lifeline for LGBTQIA+ Youth: 1-866-488-7386
5) Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990 or Text TalkWithUs to 66746 sponsored by SAMHSA
6) National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) in more than 200 languages, or chat online at www.thehotline.org
7) National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) Helpline: 1-800-931-2237. Hours: M-TH 11AM-9PM EST, Fri 9AM-5PM EST. Online chat M-TH 9AM-9PM EST and Fri 9AM-5PM at nationaleatingdiorders.org.
8) National Alliance on Mental Illness / NAMI HelpLine for family members and caregivers of those with mental illness: 1-800-950-NAMI (6264)
9) Warmlines: http://www.warmline.org
10) Dial 2-1-1 USA National Services: 24/7/365, 180 languages. Crisis and Emergency; Disaster Assistance; Food, Health, Housing, Utilities, Jobs; Jobs, Reentry, Veterans, etc. Funded by the United Way.